Gear pumps are characterised by being safe and easy to use. They can be used for a variety of tasks for pumping nearly all types of liquids with viscosity <200cSt and particles <10um.
They are virtually maintenance free, easy to service and leak free.
The pump head housing and the internal metal parts are in AISI 316L stainless steel and the gears are available in PEEK™ or PTFE™.
Types of Micro Gear Pumps
- The basic micro gear pumps from LONGER have a 4-digit LED to display the speed in rpm.
- The dispensing micro gear pumps from LONGER have flow rate mode (ml/min) and dispensing function.
Although your desired configuration is not in stock, can be delivered in about two weeks.
CHOOSE THE TYPE OF MICRO GEAR PUMP HERE
Micro Gear Pumps are Distinguished by
- Compact design and magnetically coupled pump head
- Pump heads can easily be replaced
- Pulse-free pumping
- Precise dosing
- The magnetically coupled pump head prevents overload of the drive
- Gear pumps are micro-processor controlled
Typical Applications for Micro-Gear Pumps
- Medical and surgical equipment
- Hemodialysis apparatus
- Laser apparatus, Lubrication
- Ink-Jet printing systems
- Cooling systems,
- Laboratory instrumentation
- Water treatment
- Food processing equipment
Size of Tubing
The tubing connectors on the pump heads has an outer diameter of 6 mm, so they can be connected to tubing with an internal diameter of 4.8 mm (15 #).
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us!