Gear pumps are characterised by being safe and easy to use. They can be used for a variety of tasks for pumping nearly all types of liquids with viscosity <200cSt and particles <10um.
They are virtually maintenance free, easy to service and leak free.
Types of Micro Gear Pumps
- The basic micro gear pumps from LONGER have flow rate mode and a 4-digit LED to display the speed in rpm.
- The dispensing micro gear pumps from LONGER have both flow rate and dispensing mode, and a 128×32 LCD that display the parameters.
Hvis din ønskede konfiguration ikke er tilgængelig, kan du stadig bestille den. Hvis vi ikke har komponenterne på lager, så sørger vi for at bestille dem hjem til dig.
CHOOSE THE TYPE OF MICRO GEAR PUMP HERE
Micro Gear Pumps are Distinguished by
- Compact design and magnetically coupled pump head
- Pump heads can easily be replaced
- Pulse-free pumping
- Precise dosing
- The magnetically coupled pump head prevents overload of the drive
- Gear pumps are micro-processor controlled
Size of Tubing
The tubing connectors on the pump heads has an outer diameter of 6 mm, so they can be connected to tubing with an internal diameter of 4.8 mm (15 #).
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us!