Gear pumps are characterised by being safe and easy to use. They can be used for a variety of tasks for pumping nearly all types of liquids with viscosity <200cSt and particles <10um.
They are virtually maintenance free, easy to service and leak free.
Types of Micro Gear Pumps
- The basic micro gear pumps from LONGER have flow rate mode and a 4-digit LED to display the speed in rpm.
- The LabGV micro gear pumps from Shenchen have touch screen and many different functions:
- Flow rate mode (ml/min or rpm)
- Fixed volume metering function
- Fixed time and volume function
- Timed start and stop function
- Please find the LabGV datasheet here and contact us for a quote
Although your desired configuration is not in stock, can be delivered in about two weeks.
CHOOSE THE TYPE OF MICRO GEAR PUMP HERE
Micro Gear Pumps are Distinguished by
- Compact design and magnetically coupled pump head
- Pump heads can easily be replaced
- Pulse-free pumping
- Precise dosing
- The magnetically coupled pump head prevents overload of the drive
- Gear pumps are micro-processor controlled
Size of Tubing
The tubing connectors on the pump heads has an outer diameter of 6 mm, so they can be connected to tubing with an internal diameter of 4.8 mm (15 #).
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us!