Accumax FAB Fully Autoclavable Variable Volume Pipette
The Accumax FAB pipettes are fully autoclavable with a lightweight and ergonomic body design. The design, which is specially focused on ergonomics, enables the pipette to enhance ease-of-use and provide fatigue-free experience even after long usage, while maintaining unmatched accuracy and precision.
The Accumax FAB pipette has a magnet-assisted piston mechanism, which means that it requires minimal force to press the piston.
The magnet-assisted piston mechanism gives a clear difference between the first and second stop without the use of a heavier spring. This ensures a uniform aspiration-dispensing with extremely low pipetting force.
- Fully Autoclavable
- Variable Volume
- Ergonomic light weight design with great weight distribution
- Magnet assisted piston for light and smooth plunger action
- Made using highly durable materials for protection against chemical corrosion and physical shocks
- Durable tip cone made of PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride) offers the highest resistance to physical and chemical corrosion
- Precise volume setting
- Calibrated as per ISO 8655-6 in ISO 17025 accredited lab
- Large and clear 4 digit display which is always visible while pipetting
- One of the lowest operating force requirements compared to most pipettes
- In-house cleaning, repair and calibration possible without any special tools
- Universal tip compatibility
- Color coding for easy identification
- Comes with a shelf mounting stand
|Accumax FAB Fully Autoclavable Variable Volume Pipette|
|Pipette||Volume Range [µl]||Increments [µl]||Test Volume [µl]||Inaccuraccy (±) %||Imprecision (±) %|
|Certifications/Compliances||Calibration as per ISO 8655-6 in ISO 17025 accredited lab|
|Caption||Representative image only|