Accumax Sterile Pipette Filter Tips
Long Universal Graduated Tips
Accumax pipette tips are produced in a fully automatic, human touch free production facility following strict manufacturing norms (Class 100K clean room).
These tips are produced from high quality diamond finish mould using FDA approved special medical grade virgin polypropylene with high transparency.
The Accumax Low Retention Tips have a super hydrophobic internal surface that ensures complete dispensing of liquid sample. No silicone coating by secondary process ensures no leaching keeping the tips pristine.
The pipette tips have innovative design for adaptability with most international brands of pipettes with minimum force requirement for loading & ejection.
Filter tips are suitable for PCR and microbiology work
Specifications for Accumax Pipette Filter Tips
- The PE filters stops aerosols & contamination from entering into pipette and thus lessens the risk of cross-contamination.
- Permeability is controlled by the combination of pore size and filter length.
- Specially developed PE filters for pipetting application that are free from chemical additives.
- Free from DNase, RNase, Human DNA, Pyrogen, PCR inhibitor, lubricants and heavy metals. Ideal match for high sensitive PCR work and research.
- Profile and dimensions of the tips have been precisely engineered to ensure that the dispensed liquid is predictable and precise for each and every produced tip.
- There are graduation marks on all the tips that act as visual checks to minimize any risk of errors during sample aspiration.
- Unique label coding in packaging for easy identification.
Rack Pack with Filter Tips
- Fully Autoclavable & Stackable
- Hinge rack allows single hand operation
- Color coded tray for easy identification
- Free from DNase, RNase, Human DNA, Pyrogen & PCR inhibitor
|Material||FDA Approved Medical Grade Virgin Polyprolene|