GLASSCO Mini Centrifuge
The mini-centrifuge 5000.EU.01 is a modern and compact laboratory centrifuge. Its structure guarantees ease of service, safe work and a wide range of use in medical, biochemical and other laboratories. The centrifuge is equipped with two rotors, one for the mini-test tubes with a capacity of 0.2 / 0.5 / 2.0 ml, the other for the test tubes for PCR in the form of strips with a capacity of 0.2 ml and the adapters for the specimens of the capacity of 2 ml. The rotor for the specimens in strips is intended to centrifuge two test strips 8 x 0.2 ml / 2.0ml. Both rotors are intended for applications that require relatively low gravitational forces, ie microfiltration, separation of cells and rapid centrifugation of the walls of the specimens.
- Patented high tech motor causes low working noise
- Produce low vibration with advanced shock absorbers
- Compact design that can carry a higher volume of 2 ml x 8 places
- Easy replacement of rotor
- Maximum relative centrifugal force up to 3260G
- Fast stopping in 15 seconds with cover breaking time of 3 seconds.
- Spatial shape for 360° rotation. Low windage resistance with slow temperature increase.
- Filtration and voltage regulation function provides smooth running of unit and causes low rotation difference.
Included accessories for rotor selection
- 5000.303.01: 2ml x 8, 0.5ml, 0.2ml adapter each 8 pcs
- 5000.303.02: 2ml x 8, 8 x 0.2ml tube strips x 2 rows
- Body Material: Main Frame: ABS, Cover: PC, Adapter: PP, Absorber: NBR, Roller: ABS
- Speed Range: 4000-7000 rpm
- RCF: 810~3260 x G
- Rotor types: Rotor, 2ml x 8 and 0.2ml x 8, 0.2ml x 8 tubes strips x 2 rows
- Max. Capacity: 2ml x 8
- Dimension (WxDxH): 174x157x130mm
- Speed Control type: Constant speed
- Driving Speed: Direct drive/vibration
- Brake System: Dynamic
- Acceleration Time: 90% speed in 5 seconds
- Deceleration Time: Cover closed within 15 seconds, cover opens within 6 seconds
|Power supply||230V, 50Hz|
|Size (Length)||157 mm|
|Size (Height)||130 mm|
|Size (Width)||174 mm|
|Caption||Representative image only|