Micro Gear Pump with Flow Rate and Dispensing Modes
The LP-WT3000-1FB micro gear pump is specially designed for batch dispensing and filling applications.
The LP-WT3000-1FB gear pump has two operating modes: flow mode and dispensing mode. The flow rate control mode is for continuous fluid transferring, and the dispensing mode is for dispensing the fluid at desired dispensing volume.
It delivers flow rates ranging from 85.7 to 2571.4 ml/min and the dispensing volume ranges from 0.1 ml to 999 l.
The gear pump is designed for laboratory use and has a brushless motor and stainless steel pump head. The compact and precise gear pump heads are noiseless, pulsation-free and suitable for transfer, high temperature and high pressure fluids.
The outlet pressure changes along with the change of flow rate, and the max pressure is up to 14 bar.
It has a 128×32 LCD that displays the parameters and information.
- Speed: 300 rpm-3000 rpm
- Flow rates: 85.7-2571.4 ml/min
- Speed accuracy: + 1%
- Speed resolution: 1 rpm
- Dispensing volume: 0.1 ml 999 liters
- Copy number: 0-9999, "0" means running continuously
- Pause time: 1 sec - 999 h, resolution is 0.1 sec
- Calibration time: 30 sec-1800 sec, resolution is 1 sec
- Diameter of particle in liquid: ≤ 10 µm
- Liquid temperature range: -45-50 ℃ with PTFE gear, -45-120℃ with PEEK gear.
- Viscosity: ≤ 200 cSt
- Speed signal input: 4-20 mA, 0.5-5V, 1-10V, 1-10 kHz corresponding to 300-3000 rpm
- Start/stop signal input: TTL signal input
- Speed signal output: 1.25 kHz-12.5 kHz corresponding to 0-3000 rpm
- Start/stop signal output: Isolated TTL signal output
- Communication interface: RS485
- Max. outlet pressure: MS204: 14 bar, MS209: 9 bar, MS213: 8 bar
- Power supply: AC 220/110V 20%, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption ≤ 150W
- Operating condition: Temperature 0 to 40 ˚C
- Relative humidity < 80%
- Weight: 5.1 kg
Functions and features
- Acceptable pump heads: MS204, MS209, MS213
- Compact size, noiseless, pulsation-free
- Dispensing volume, copy number and pause time can be set
- Suitable for transferring viscous, high temperature fluids or fluids under pressure
- Flow rates and dispensing volume can be calibrated for higher accuracy. Combined membrane keypad and rotary encoded switch for easy operation.
- Prime function for fast filling and emptying
- The pump has external control input and output ports
- Stores the running parameters automatically
- De-coupling will occur when the pump load exceeds the maximum coupling torque provided by the alignment of the two magnets
||Flow rates (ml/min)
||Outlet Pressure (bar)