Single channel high pressure syringe pump
The LP-LSP01-1BH pump is a single channel high pressure syringe pump.
The acceptable syringes are 2.5 ml - 100 ml stainless steel syringes.
Because of the extra linear force this pump is suitable for transferring viscous fluids or delivering fluids to reactors in chemical applications.
- Syringe size: 2.5 ml - 100 ml
- Linear force: >450 N (45 kg)
- Advance per micro-step: 0.156 μm (100 ml syringe 1/16 step)
- Infusion volume per micro-step: 0.149 μl (100 ml syringe 1/16 step)
- Max. step rate: 13867 (1/16 step)/sec
- Min. step rate: 16 (1/16 step)/30 sec
- Max. linear rate: 130 mm/min
- Min. linear rate: 5 μm/min
- Flow rates: 0.09 μl/min-124.36 ml/min
- Accuracy: ≤±0.5% error in the condition of ≥30% of max. infusion distance
- Setting mode: Rotary coded switch and membrane keypad
- Display: 128×64 graphic LCD
- Power: AC 100-240V
- Operating condition: Temperature 5-40 °C, Relative humidity <80%
- Dimensions: 280×250×140 (mm)
- Weight: 6.3 kg
Functions and features
- Syringe selection: The syringe can be selected in the manufacturer table which includes manufacturer, material and size or the inner diameter of the syringe barrel can be input directly.
- Easy to operate: Combining big screen LCD display with a rotary encoded switch and membrane keypad makes the operation simple and prompt.
- Work mode: Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion and continuous.
- Memory function:
- The parameters are saved in EEPROM.The parameters don't need to be reset when power returns after an interruption.
- In flow rate mode, the pump continues running or stops according to the setting parameters when power returns after an interruption.
- Protection function: The pump will stall and an alarm will sound when the drive structure of the pump is blocked.
- Communication function: Computer control available through RS485 communication interface.
- External control function: Input/output control
- Calibration function: Acquire accurate volume through calibration.
- Syringe protection: Adjust the syringe rest to prevent damage to the syringe.
|Syringe pump||Syringe||Inner diameter (mm)||Ref. flow rate (*/hr)||Outlet pressure||Linear rate (/min)||Weight (kg)|
|LSP01-1BH||2.5 ml||4.79||5.406 µl-140.5 ml||>19.48 MPa||5 µm-130 mm||6.3|
|8 ml||9.53||21.399 µl-556.3 ml||>5.05 MPa|
|20 ml||19.13||86.226 µl-2241.8 ml||>1.25 MPa|
|50 ml||28.6||192.727 µl-5010.9 ml||>0.56 MPa|
|100 ml||34.9||286.986 µl-7461.6 ml||>0.37 MPa|
|Size (Length)||280 mm|
|Size (Height)||140 mm|
|Size (Width)||250 mm|