2-channel syringe pump with infusion/withdrawal mode - LP-LSP02-1B
The LP-LSP02-1B Syringe pump is a 2-channel syringe pump with infusion/withdrawal mode which is suitable for high accuracy and small flow rate liquid transferring.
The acceptable syringe specification ranges from 10 µl to 140 ml.
The LP-LSP02-1B syringe pump has four settings
- Infusion and Withdrawal
- Withdrawal and infusion
It can be set to run once or continuously.
- Max. no. of syringes: 2
- Infusion volume per micro-step: 0.0867 µl (60 ml syringe)
- Syringe size: 10µl - 140ml
- Flow rates (60 ml syringe): 2.779 µl/min - 72.24 ml/min
- Advance per micro-step: 1/16 step: 0.156 µl
- Max. linear rate: 130 mm/min
- Min. linear rate: 5 µm/min
- Max. step rate: 13867 (1/16 step)/sec
- Min. step rate: 16 (1/16 step)/30 sec
- Work mode: Infusion/withdraw
- Linear force: > 18kg
- Accuracy: ≤ ± 0.5% error in the condition of > 30% of max. infusion distance
- Operating mode: Rotary encoded switch and membrane keypad
- Display: 128 x 64 graphic LCD
- Power: AC 100V-240 V
- Operating condition: Temperature 5-40°C, relative humidity < 80 %
- Dimensions: 280×210×140 (mm) 280×250×140 (mm)
- Weight: 4.3kg
Functions and features
- Syringe selection: The syringe can be selected in the menu on the pump which includes manufacturer, material and size or you can enter the syringe ID directly on the pump.
- Easy to operate: Combining big screen LCD display with a rotary encoded switch and membrane keypad makes the operation simple and prompt
- Work modes: Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion and continuous
- Memory function:
- The parameters are saved in EEPROM and do not need to be after an interruption.
- In flow rate mode the pump continues running or stops according to the setting parameters when power is restored after an interruption.
- Protection function: The pump will stall and an alarm will sound if the drive structure of the pump is blocked.
- Communication function: Computer control available through RS485 communication interface
- External control function: Input/output control
- Calibration function: Acquire accurate volume through calibration
- Syringe protection: Adjust the syringe rest to prevent syringe damage
|Syringe pump||Syringe specification||Syringe ID (mm)||Flow Rate (μl/min-ml/min)|
|Size (Length)||280 mm|
|Size (Height)||140 mm|
|Size (Width)||250 mm|