The LP-TJ-3A/W0109-1B single channel micro-syringe pump has infusion/withdrawal mode and combines precision, compact size and multiple functions with ease of operation.
It can hold millilitre unit standard syringes.
Its accurate distance control and broad linear speed range (7.94 µm/min-79.4 mm/min) can meet versatile requirements and and is suitable for various research fields.
The drive unit is independent making it is easy to combine and install.
- Max. infusion distance: 90 mm
- Acceptable syringe: 5 µl - 60 ml
- Linear speed: 7.94 µm/min - 79.4 mm/min
- Adjusting resolution: 7.94 µm/min
- Distance resolution: 0.165 μm
- Linear force: > 90 N
- Operating mode: Membrane keypad and rotary encoded switch
- Accuracy: ≤± 0.5% error in the condition of ≥30% of max. infusion distance
- Display: 128×64 graphic LCD
- External control: Start/stop control, fast forward control, fast reverse control
- Communication interface: RS485
- Power: AC 90V-240V or DC 12V
- Power consumption: ≤ 10W
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40°C Relative humidity < 80 %
- Controller dimensions (L×W×H): 170×108×65 (mm)
- Controller weight: 0.8 kg
- Drive unit dimensions (L×W×H): 245×100×95 (mm)
- Drive unit weight: 1.3 kg
Functions and features
- Work mode: Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion and continuous.
- User-defined syringes: Save 4 inner diameters of user-defined syringe barrel.
- Memory function: Select resume operation or remain stopped when power returns after an interruption.
- Signal output: Start/stop output, cw/ccw output (open collector).
- Calibration: Acquire accurate volume through calibration.
- Fast forward & fast reverse: Infusion or withdrawal at the max. speed.
|Syringe pump||Glass syringe (ml)||Barrel inner
|Effective stroke (mm)||Flow rate (/min)||Syringe||Weight (kg)|
Drive unit 1.3
|Size (Length)||170 mm|
|Size (Height)||65 mm|
|Size (Width)||108 mm|