With the programmable function, you can customize complex infusion/withdrawal processes, such as stepped infusion, a combination of constant speed and ramped speed infusion, triggered dispensing or periodic dispensing.
On the programmable LP-TJP-3A/W0109-1B syringe pump the controller and drive unit are separate making it is easy to combine and install. The drive unit can hold millilitre unit standard syringes.
Its accurate distance control and broad linear speed range (7.94 µm/min - 79.4 mm/min) can meet versatile requirements and and is suitable for various research fields.
- Max. infusion distance: 90 mm
- Acceptable syringe: 5 µl-60 ml
- Linear speed: 7.94 µm/min-79.4 mm/min
- Adjusting resolution: 7.94 µm/min
- Distance resolution: 0.165 μm
- Linear force: > 90 N
- Operating mode: Membrane keypad and rotary encoded switch
- Accuracy: ≤± 0.5% error in the condition of ≥30% of max. infusion distance
- Display: 128×64 graphic LCD
- External control: Start/stop control, fast forward control, fast reverse control
- Communication interface: RS485
- Power: AC 90V-240V or DC 12V
- Power consumption: ≤ 10W
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40°C Relative humidity < 80 %
- Controller dimensions (L×W×H): 170×108×65 (mm)
- Controller weight: 0.8 kg
- Drive unit dimensions (L×W×H): 245×100×95 (mm)
- Drive unit weight: 1.3 kg
Functions and features
- Work mode: Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion and continuous.
- User-defined syringes: Save 4 inner diameters of user-defined syringe barrel.
- Memory function: Select resume operation or remain stopped when power returns after an interruption.
- Signal output: Start/stop output, cw/ccw output (open collector).
- Calibration: Acquire accurate volume through calibration.
- Fast forward & fast reverse
|Syringe pump||Glass syringe (ml)||Barrel inner
|Effective stroke (mm)||Flow rate (/min)||Syringe||Weight (kg)|
Drive unit 1.3
|Size (Length)||170 mm|
|Size (Height)||65 mm|
|Size (Width)||108 mm|