Syringe pump system for laboratory use with 1-4 drive units.
The LP-TS-2A/L0107-2A syringe pump system combines precision, compact size and multiple functions with ease of operation.
The drive units can hold µl unit standard glass syringes.
The features of accurate distance control and broad linear speed range (7.94 µm/min-79.4 mm/min) can meet versatile requirements.
The drive units are separate, easy to install and combine. Its vertical (horizontal) installation structure makes this pump easy to use in a micro-manipulator, or with stereotaxic instruments for various biological research applications.
- Max. infusion distance: 70 mm
- Acceptable glass syringe: 5 µl - 1000 ul
- Linear speed: 7.9 µm/min - 79.4 mm/min
- Adjusting resolution: 7.9 µm/min
- Distance resolution: 0.165 µm
- Linear force: > 20 N
- Setting mode: Membrane keypad and rotary coded switch
- Accuracy: ≤ +/- 0.5% error in the condition of ≥ 30% of max. infusion distance
- Display: 128×64 graphic LCD
- External control: Start/stop control, fast forward control, fast reverse control
- Communication interface: RS485
- Power: AC 100V-240V or DC 12V
- Power consumption: < 40W
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40 °C
- Relative humidity: < 80 %
- Controller dimensions (LxWxH): 170×108×65 (mm)
- Controller weight: 0.8 kg
- Drive unit dimensions (L×W×H): 180×46×78 (mm)
- Drive unit weight: 0.6 kg
- IP rating: IP21
Functions and features
- Parameters setting: The parameters of each channel can be different.
- Running control: Each drive unit can be controlled separately or the four drive units can be controlled to run simultaneously or run at different times.
- Channel copy: All drive units can run according to the parameters of one of them
- Delaying start-up: Delaying the start-up time of each channel can be controlled separately
- Memory function: Select resume operation or remain stopped when power returns after an interruption
- Block protection: When one drive unit stops accidentally, the system will heat up and stop
- Working mode: Infusion, withdrawal, infusion/withdrawal, withdrawal/infusion, continuous
- External control: Start/stop input control signal, or pulse mode, to switch between start and stop modes. Each channel has a two-way OC gate output to indicate the start/stop and direction of the channel
- Communication: Computer control available through RS485 communication interface
Main functions for each channel
- Syringe selection: The syringe can be selected in the manufacturer table that contains the manufacturer, material and size
- User-defined glass syringe: Save 4 inner diameters of user-defined glass syringe barrel
- Parameters setting: Set dispensing volume, infusion time, pause time and copy number
- Display mode selection: Different parameters (volume, flow rate, linear speed) can be selected in the main display interface
- Fast forward & fast reverse: Infusion or withdrawal at the max. speed
- Calibration: Acquire accurate volume through calibration.
|Syringe pump||Glass syringe
|Barrel ID (mm)||Effective stroke (mm)||Flow rate (/min)||Syringe material||Weight (kg)|
||5||0.35||51.97||0.764 nl-7.64 µl||
Drive unit 0.6
|10||0.5||50.93||1.559 nl-15.59 µl|
|25||0.8||49.74||3.989 nl-39.89 µl|
|50||1.1||52.61||7.544 nl-75.44 µl|
|100||1.6||49.74||15.96 nl-159.6 µl|
|250||2.3||60.17||32.98 nl-329.8 µl|
|500||3.25||60.27||65.85 nl-658.5 µl|
|1000||4.61||59.91||132.5 nl-1325 µl|
|Size (Length)||235 mm|
|Size (Height)||74 mm|
|Size (Width)||178 mm|