The LP- TS-1A/L0107-1A micro syringe pump system combines precision, compact size and multiple functions with ease of operation.
The system can hold a µL unit standard glass syringe.
Its accurate distance control and broad linear speed range (7.94 µm/min - 79.4 mm/min) can meet versatile requirements.
The drive units are separate, easy to install and combine.
Its vertical (horizontal) installation structure makes this pump easy to use in a micro-manipulator, or with stereotaxic instruments for various biological research applications.
- Max. infusion distance: 70 mm
- Acceptable glass syringe: 5 µl - 50 µl
- Linear speed: 7.9 µm/min - 79.4 mm/min
- Adjusting resolution: 7.9 µm/min
- Distance resolution: 0.165 µm
- Linear force: > 20 N
- Setting mode: Membrane keypad and rotary coded switch
- Accuracy: ≤ +/- 0.5% error in the condition of ≥ 30% of max. infusion distance
- Display: 128 x 64 graphic LCD
- External Control: Start/stop control, fast forward control, fast reverse control
- Communication interface: RS485
- Power: AC 100V-240V or DC 12V
- Power consumption: < 40W
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40 °C
- Relative humidity: < 80 %
- Controller dimensions (LxWxH): 170×108×65 (mm)
- Controller weight: 0.8 kg
- Drive unit dimensions (L×W×H): 180×46×78 (mm)
- Drive unit weight: 0.6 kg
- IP rating: IP21
Functions and features
- Running parameters setting: The parameters of each channel can be different.
- Start setting: Each drive unit can be controlled separately or four drive units can be controlled to run simultaneously or run at different times.
- Channel copy: All drive units can run according to the parameters of one of them
- Delaying start-up: Delaying the start-up time of each channel can be controlled separately
- Memory function: Select resume operation or remain stopped when power returns after an interruption
- Block protection: When one drive unit stops accidentally, the system will heat up and stop
- Working mode: Infusion
- External control: Start/stop input control signal, or pulse mode, to switch between start and stop modes. Each channel has a two-way OC gate output to indicate the start/stop and direction of the channel
- Communication: Computer control available through RS485 communication interface
Main functions for each channel
- Syringe selection: The syringe can be selected in the built-in manufacturer table that contains the manufacturer, material and size
- User-defined glass syringe: Save 4 inner diameters of user-defined glass syringe barrel
- Parameters setting: Set dispensing volume, infusion time, pause time and copy number
- Display mode selection: Different parameters (volume, flow rate, linear speed) can be selected in the main display interface
- Fast forward & fast reverse: Infusion or withdrawal at the max. speed
- Calibration: Acquire accurate volume through calibration.
|Syringe pump||Glass syringe (µl)||Barrel inner
|Effective stroke (mm)||Flow rate (/min)||Syringe material||Weight (kg)|
||5||0.35||51.97||0.764 nl-7.64 µl||Glass syringe||Controller 0.8
Drive unit 0.6
|10||0.5||50.93||1.559 nl-15.59 µl|
|25||0.8||49.74||3.989 nl-39.89 µl|
|50||1.1||52.61||7.544 nl-75.44 µl|
|100||1.6||49.74||15.96 nl-159.6 µl|
|250||2.3||60.17||32.98 nl-329.8 µl|
|500||3.25||60.27||65.85 nl-658.5 µl|
|1000||4.61||59.91||132.5 nl-1325 µl|
|Size (Length)||170 mm|
|Size (Height)||65 mm|
|Size (Width)||108 mm|