PharMed BPT micro-flow tubing with welded stoppers
PharMed BPT is ideal tubing for foodstuffs, cell cultures, pharmaceutical and medical applications.
The PharMed BPT tubing have 3 welded stoppers for autoclaving.
Quantity: 6 pcs.
Length: 400 mm.
Stoppers: 3 pcs.
- Recommended for cell cultures and tissues
- Appropriate for use in medical products and foodstuffs
- Non-toxic and non-hemolytic
- Ideal for production filtration, fermentation and bioreactor process lines
- Impermeable to normal light and UV radiation
- Low particle spallation
- Can be autoclaved repeatedly
- Meets USP Class VI, FDA and NSF criteria
- Withstands repeated CIP and SIP cleaning and sterilisation
- Very long service life
- Potential leaching of additives (lubricants)
- Firm, opaque, beige colour
- Thermoplastic polypropylene-based elastomer.
Operating temperature range
-60 °C to +135 °C (-75 °F to 275 °F)
- Vacuum: Excellent
- Sterile media: Excellent
- Alkaline solutions: Good
- Acids: Good
- Viscous media: Good
- Solvents: Not recommended
- Pressure: Not recommended
Complies with the following standards
U.S. Pharmacopoeia Class VI
NSF listed (Standard 51)
- Autoclavable with steam, 30 minutes at 1 bar (15 psi) and 141 °C (250 °F)
- Gas sterilisation with ethylene oxide.
- Sterilisation with radiation up to 2.5 mrad.
- Special tubing version with welded stoppers for autoclaving
Odour and taste
Non-toxic and non-hemolytic
at 0 bar: 1000+ hours
at 0.7 bar: 1000 hours
|Certificates||FDA 21CFR177.2600, U.S. Pharmacopoeia Class VI, NSF listed (Standard 51)|
|Size (Length)||400 mm|