Tygon S3 E-LFL 3-stop Phtalate-free tubing with long service life
Tygon S3 E-LFL (Long Flex-Life) is a non-DEHP Tubing for Laboratory, Food & Beverages, and Biopharmaceutical Applications.
The Tygon S3 E-LFL 3-stop tubing is Phtalate-free and has the longest service life of any clear Tygon tubing.
Quantity: 12 pcs.
Length: 400 mm.
Stoppers: 3 pcs.
Benefits of the Tygon S3 E-LFL
- Longest flex life of any clear Tygon tubing - reduces downtime due to pump failure
- Broad chemical resistance - excellent for laboratory applications
- Can be autoclaved - suitable for high purity applications
- Extremely low particle spallation - reliable for sensitiv-fluid applications
- Contains no BPA of phthalates
- Wide range of liquid transfer in labs
- Production filtration and fermentation
- Food & beverage and cosmetic processing
- Surfactant delivery
- Flavor and vitamin concentrate dispensing
- Printing ink transfer
- Highly viscous fluid transfer
- Drum and tank drainage
- Shear-sensitive fluid transfer
Operating temperature range
-50 °C to +74 °C (-58 °F to +165 °F)
Viscous media: Excellent
Alkaline solutions: Good
Sterile media: Limited
Solvents: Not recommended
Complies with the following standards
Tygon S3 complies with FD, NSF, 3-A, meets USP Class VI, ISO 10993, Japan Food Sanitation Law #370/1959, REACH, 1935/2004/EC and 10/2011/EU for many foods and beverages.
Tygon S3 tubing products do not contain chemicals listed in California's Proposition 65.
Gas sterilisation with ethylene oxide.
Autoclavable with steam, 30 minutes at 1 bar (15 psi) and 121 °C (250 °F), the tubing will appear milky white.
Not recommended for sterilisation by radiation.
Odour and taste
Tubing life in peristaltic pump (3 rollers <600 rpm)
at 0 bar: 1000 hours
at 0.7 bar: 600 hours
at 1 bar: 200 hours
at 1,7 bar: 150 hours
|Certificates||NSF, Japan Food Sanitation Law #370/1959, Regulation (EU) No 10/2011, Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004, FDA, OEHHA California's Proposition 65|
|Size (Length)||400 mm|