Pharmed Ismaprene Tubing (7.5 m)
The ideal tubing for pharmaceutical and medical applications and foodstuffs.
- Very long service life
- Recommended for cell cultures and tissues
- Non-toxic and non-hemolytic
- Ideal for production filtration, fermentation and bioreactor process lines
- Impermeable to normal light and UV radiation
- Low particle spallation
- Appropriate for use in medical products and foodstuffs
- Can be autoclaved repeatedly
- Withstands repeated CIP and SIP cleaning and sterilisation
- Meets USP Class VI, FDA and NSF criteria
Potential leaching of additives (lubricants)
- Thermoplastic polypropylene-based elastomer.
- Firm, opaque, beige colour
Operating temperature range
-60 °C to +135 °C (-75 °F to 275 °F)
Alkaline solutions: Good
Viscous media: Good
Pressure: Not recommended
Solvents: Not recommended
Sterile media: Excellent
Complies with the following standards
U.S. Pharmacopoeia Class VI
NSF listed (Standard 51)
Autoclavable with steam, 30 minutes at 1 bar (15 psi) and 141 °C (250 °F)
Gas sterilisation with ethylene oxide.
Sterilisation with radiation up to 2.5 mrad.
Caution: Uses special tubing (welded stoppers) by autoclaving 2- or 3-stop colour-coded tubing.
Odour and taste
Non-toxic and non-hemolytic
at 0 bar: 1000+ hours
at 0.7 bar: 1000 hours
|Certificates||USP Class VI, FDA, NSF, ISO 10993|
|Size (Length)||7,5 Meters|