Norprene chemical tubing has a unique combination of properties. It is a high performance co-extruded product specifically formulated to provide an ideal combination of pump life and chemical resistance.
It has an inert ultra-smooth plasticiser-free bore that can resist the adsorption/absorption of aqueous fluids. The outer jacket provides a long flex life when it is used in peristaltic pumps. This chemical tubing is an excellent choice for sensitive fluid transfer applications.
The inner liner of Norprene chemical tubing allows for a broader range of usability and significantly increases chemical resistance. The tubing is virtually unaffected by acids, bases, ketones, salts and alcohols and can thus be used for a wide range of chemical applications without using multiple tubings.
The outer jacket of Norprene chemical tubing is extremely flexible and expands the tubing pump’s life and reduces downtime due to pump tubing failure.
- A long flex life in peristaltic pumps
- A temperature range of -75 °F to 165 °F
- Superior chemical resistance
- Has a plasticiser-free bore
- Resists absorption/adsorption of aqueous fluids
- Meets FDA criteria for food contact
- It is unaffected by most commercial sanitisers and cleaners
- It can be autoclaved for up to five cycles without affecting its overall service life
- Complies with FDA 21 CFR, 177.1520 criteria and is suitable for food contact applications
- High performance co-extruded product specifically formulated for sensitive fluid transfer applications
- Firm, opaque, beige
- Densitiy: 0.98
- Hardness Shore A: 61
Can be autoclaved for up to five cycle times without affecting its overall service life.
- Autoclaveable with steam, 30 minutes at 1 bar (15 psi) and 141°C (250°F)
- Gas sterilization with Ethylene oxide.
- Sterilization with radiation up to 2.5 MRad