The high-power LP JL350-2J pump with flow rates of up to 35 l/min is designed for industrial transfers and is therefore mainly intended for industrial production. The pump has a variable speed control, an AC motor with creeper gear and a high IP rating.
The tubing's self-positioning function is achieved with the special convex rollers combined with the concave compression block. It reduces abrasion and prolongs tubing life.
The pump has an LCD that displays the current operating parameters and a memory function to automatically store the operating parameters.
The pump head operation is visible through the transparent front cover.
- Speed: 30 to 350 rpm, reversible
- Speed precision: 0.6 rpm
- Power supply: AC 220V +/-10% 50/60 Hz
- Control: Rotary button, external analog control or communication
- Communication interface: RS485 or RS 232
- Power consumption: < 400 W
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C
- Relative humidity: < 80%
Functions and features
- Variable frequency speed control to AC motor with creeper gear
- Adjustable occlusion
- Strong drive
||Flow rates (l/min)