Slip-On Tube Stops
Slip-On Tube Stops can easily and quickly be mounted on peristaltic tubing to make a custom peristaltic tubing set with stoppers. Tubing with stoppers are used in micro flow pump heads with cassettes.
Slip-On Tube Stops are an economical alternative to peristaltic tubing with mounted stoppers. They can be used on peristaltic micro-flow tubing with a wall thickness of 0,8-1 mm. Keep in mind to use tubing suited for use in a peristaltic pump.
- 20 pcs/bag
Sizes of Slip-On Tube Stops
- LP-TS-BL-20: Black slip-on tube stops, Tubing size: ID 0.5 mm x WT 0.86 mm
- LP-TS-B-20: Blue slip-on tube stops, Tubing size: ID 1 mm x WT 1 mm
- LP-TS-R-20: Red slip-on tube stops, Tubing size: ID 2 mm x WT 1 mm or ID 2.4 mm x WT 0.86 mm
- LP-TS-Y-20: Yellow slip-on tube stops, Tubing size: ID 3 mm x WT 1 mm
ID: Inner Diameter
WT: Wall Thickness
The adjustable tube stops are color-coded by size to minimize errors.
- Start by inserting tweezers into the tube stop.
- Open the tweezers to enlarge the hole of the tube stop.
- Slip the tubing through the tube stop.
- Slide it into the proper position and remove the tweezers.
- Place the second tube stop in the same way with the proper stop distance to match the cassette on the pump head.
- A custom tube set is ready to go.
The slip-on tube stops can be used with several different pump head series, e.g. DG, WX10, MC and MS/CA cassettes.