LabF1 Low Speed Peristaltic Pump with Dispensing Function
The LabF1 peristaltic dispensing pump is the ideal choice for laboratories and industrial production. It is an intelligent peristaltic pump with dispensing function that is suitable for precision dispensing. It has an ABS plastic housing, streamlined design and touch screen control. The touch screen provides easy operation and dynamic display of the current state. You get the complete overview of your dispensing task, e.g. dispensing data, setting parameters and system configuration on the same screen.
Speed range is 1-150 rpm and flow rate is 0.07 to 570 ml/min.
You can connect a foot pedal or achieve external control through a switch signal. The output signal can be used for remote monitoring of the pump.
Function and Features
- Imported 4.3 inch - industrial grade - true color LCD screen with clear picture quality. Dynamic display of real-time trasferring status. The flow rate, motor speed, setting parameters and system configuration display in the same screen.
- The step motor drive provides precise control.
- Intelligent calibration function, calibrate the flow rate and dispensing volume to ensure the flow accuracy. Suitable for high accuracy liquid transferring.
- Fast filling function that can wash and also fill fluid into the tubing.
- Power down memory function that stores the running parameters in time - safe and reliable.
- Automatic temperature control system that reduces the noise of the fan effectively.
- Strong anti-jamming feature with wide voltage design, that is suitable for complex power supply environments.
- Dispensing counting function, where you need to clear the number manually. This is convenient for counting the total number of dispensings when dispensing maually.
- On-line micro adjusting function, you can adjust the flow rate during production progress to avoid filling errors caused by tubing fatigue and decrease in elasticity.
- The pump can store 60 commonly used filling modes.
- Back suction angle setting to avoid liquid dripping when the pump stops.
- External start/stop control function - you can connect a foot pedal or computer control when working in a filling line.
- Circuit board spray with three layers (anti-dust, anti-moisture, anti-static, resist corrosion)
- Flow rate range: 0.00067-570 ml/min
- Speed range: 1-150 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.01 rpm
- Dispensing volume range: 0.1 - 9999.99 ml
- Dispensing voume resolution: 0.01 ml
- Dispensing time: 0.5-9999.99 sec
- Pause time: 0.5-9999.99 sec
- Time resolution: 0.01 sec
- Copy numbers: 1-9999, setting “0”means unlimited
- Back suction angle: 0-360°
- Dispensing accuracy: <±0.5%
- Motor type: Step motor
- Display: 4.3 inch industrial grade true color LCD screen
- Control method: Touch screen and membrane keypad
- Start/stop, direction signal: Passive switch signal, such as foot pedal. Active switch signal: 5V, 12V and 24V (optional)
- Power supply: AC220V +10%, 50Hz/60Hz (standard), AC110V + 10%, 50Hz/60Hz (optional)
- Outlet pressure:
0.1 Mpa (0.86-1.0 mm tubing wall thickness)
0.1-0.27 Mpa (1.6-2.4 mm tubing wall thickness)
- Power consumption: < 50 W
|Drive||Pump head||Tubing||Flow rate (ml/min)|
|LabF1||(1, 2, 3,4) x YZ1515x||#13, #14, #19, #16,
#25, #17, #18
|(1, 2) x YZ2515x||#15, #24||1.7~435|
|MC1-MC12(10)||ID: 0,13-3,17 mm
WT: 0,8-1 mm
|MC1-MC12(6)||ID: 0,13-3,17 mm
WT: 0,8-1 mm
Pump Head Materials (YZ1515x and YZ2515x)
- PSF (Polysulphone material) is white, has good rigidity and high precision. It is usually used in research laboratories and supporting analytical devices. The PSF material can resist temperatures from -100 ℃ to 150 ℃ and can resist corrosion from most inorganic acid, base and salt.
- PPS (Poyphenylene sulfide material) is black and can resist organic solvent corrosion. It is suitable for industrial use and bad working conditions. It has high rigidity and precision. The PPS material can resist temperatures of 200 ℃.
Dispensing pump from the LabF-series
|Flow rate||0.00067-570 ml/min|
|Power supply||AC220V +10%, 50Hz/60Hz (standard)|
|Operating Temperature||0-40 ℃|
|Relative humidity||< 80%|
|Size (Length)||260 mm|
|Size (Height)||230 mm|
|Size (Width)||155 mm|